Qualifications & Experience
- 12 Months + experience in mine surveying preferred, however applications from graduates and those in their final year of study are encouraged to apply.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Mine Surveying (minimum), or an Advanced Diploma/ Bachelors Degree (preferred), however qualifications of a similar nature will be accepted
- Remote Pilot’s License (RePL for Multirotor) preferred, but not essential
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team with strong communication skills with internal and external stake holders
- A strong interest in technology and its application to the surveying profession.
- Experience with Trimble GPS and Leica Total Stations preferred
- Experience working in underground and/or open cut mines preferred.
- Experience with mining or engineering software (Surpac, Deswik, Vulcan, 12D, AutoCAD, Micro Station, Move3, CompNET, Trimble Business Center, Agisoft, Global Mapper etc.).
Tasks & responsibilities
- Engineering and Mine Surveying work in the Goldfields region
- Operate UAV hardware and process deliverables
- Operate Carlson C-ALS hardware and process deliverables
- Carrying out production surveys in both underground and open cut mining environments on a roster or an adhoc basis
- Perform exploration surveys using GNSS hardware
- Work in a safe manner, adhering to Mine Survey Plus and client safety protocols
- Identify opportunities to add value to deliverables through the use of Mine Survey Plus hardware and technology
- Half yearly bonuses and annual retention bonus
- Conferences, training and development fully paid for
- Paid parental leave
- Great variety of work using a large mix of hardware and software
- Depending on the role, vehicle, phone and laptop to be provided (some or all, as required)
- Relocation allowance
- Upskilling of engineering surveyors into mining surveyors is a welcome challenge 😉
- A strong family first culture, where actually taking your days off uninterrupted is encouraged
Apply Now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Matt Jones on 0438 882 841 for more information.
NOTE: You will need to have the right to work in Australia to be considered, we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time