Mine Survey Plus is seeking surveyors with a strong engineering survey background (with mine surveying experience being of benefit) for a mine shaft project in the Goldfields.
With flexible roster arrangements, ideally, we would like you based for FIFO out of Perth but may consider other parts of Australia for the right candidate.
As part of this unique project, you will initially work in conjunction with a Senior Project Surveyor to develop procedures using the latest technologies, whilst learning new skills, and working with the contractor to add value wherever possible. Dependent on qualifications and experience there is an opportunity to become the Senior Surveyor for the project.
Ideally you will possess the following hard and soft skills;
• A recognized Surveying qualification with experience in engineering and/or mining projects working to tight tolerances
• A strong ethos around adherence to safety systems
• A strong desire to utilise technology to its full extent
• Be able to work well autonomously or as a team and look to add value wherever possible
• Prepared to work night shift.
• Have no fear of heights!
Mine Survey Plus can offer the right candidate a full-time (or casual) position, using the latest hardware/software and significant back-end support.
We offer annual leave, parental leave (after 12 months), bonuses, conference attendance, further education, and plenty more.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
Those without a right to work in Australia and recruitment firms, thanks but we will not be accepting your submissions at this time.